Many, many thanks to Pamela for presenting me with the Noblesse Oblige Award.
Details of Noblesse Award:
The recipient of this award is recognized for the following:
- The Blogger manifests exemplary attitude, respecting the nuances that pervade amongst different cultures and beliefs.
- Their Blog contents inspire; strives to encourage, and offers solutions
- There is a clear purpose at the Blog; one that fosters a better understanding on Social, Political, Economic, the Arts, Cultures, Sciences and Beliefs
- The Blog is refreshing and creative
- The Blogger promotes friendship and positive thinking.
The Blogger who receives this award will need to perform the following:
- Create a post with a mention and link to the person who presented the Noblesse Oblige Award
- The Award Conditions must be displayed at the Post
- Write a short article about what the Blog has thus far achieved – preferably citing one or more older posts as support
- The Blogger must present the Noblesse Oblige Award in concurrence with the Award conditions
- Blogger must display the Award at any location at their Blog.
OK, what has this blog achieved so far? This blog began as an exercise in a writing class. I've changed as time's gone by and so has this blog. I'm only passionate about a few things and that's what I write about. My favorite topic is the love of my life, Miss Sunshine. Food thrills me and a pint of suds makes me happy. I take work very seriously, and have no sympathy for the knuckle-draggers who manage our beloved Evil Corporation. Cite specific examples ... well, of the last five postings, one is about a trip I'm taking to Pittsburgh for the Evil Corporation, and four are about my Sunshine.
I'd like to pass this award along to some people who have made me smile. I hope that they will enjoy receiving this award as much as I have.
Leni Qinan - an interesting writer living in an interesting place at an interesting time.
Technonana - I really appreciate all your kindness Sharon. Thanks.
Amber Star - my neighbor south of the Red River.
Sharilyn - for miracles big and small.
and Grass and her Gugu - for exactly the same reason.