Thursday, May 14, 2009

The Noblesse Oblige Award

Many, many thanks to Pamela for presenting me with the Noblesse Oblige Award.



Details of Noblesse Award:

The recipient of this award is recognized for the following:

- The Blogger manifests exemplary attitude, respecting the nuances that pervade amongst different cultures and beliefs.

- Their Blog contents inspire; strives to encourage, and offers solutions

- There is a clear purpose at the Blog; one that fosters a better understanding on Social, Political, Economic, the Arts, Cultures, Sciences and Beliefs

- The Blog is refreshing and creative

- The Blogger promotes friendship and positive thinking.

The Blogger who receives this award will need to perform the following:

- Create a post with a mention and link to the person who presented the Noblesse Oblige Award

- The Award Conditions must be displayed at the Post

- Write a short article about what the Blog has thus far achieved – preferably citing one or more older posts as support

- The Blogger must present the Noblesse Oblige Award in concurrence with the Award conditions

- Blogger must display the Award at any location at their Blog.

OK, what has this blog achieved so far? This blog began as an exercise in a writing class. I've changed as time's gone by and so has this blog. I'm only passionate about a few things and that's what I write about. My favorite topic is the love of my life, Miss Sunshine. Food thrills me and a pint of suds makes me happy. I take work very seriously, and have no sympathy for the knuckle-draggers who manage our beloved Evil Corporation. Cite specific examples ... well, of the last five postings, one is about a trip I'm taking to Pittsburgh for the Evil Corporation, and four are about my Sunshine.

I'd like to pass this award along to some people who have made me smile. I hope that they will enjoy receiving this award as much as I have.

Leni Qinan - an interesting writer living in an interesting place at an interesting time.
Technonana - I really appreciate all your kindness Sharon. Thanks.
Amber Star - my neighbor south of the Red River.
Sharilyn - for miracles big and small.
and Grass and her Gugu - for exactly the same reason.

6 comments:

Suzanne said...

You forgot me? *Rolls eyes in head and walks away.*

Leni Qinan said...

Thanks Skeeter!
I feel very very honoured!
I'm going to post it in my blog!

Take care!

Technonana said...

Oh Now Mr. Skeeter, you have made me blush!!! REALLY!!
THANKS!!! You are a special person, and I love that you love your Sunshine so much!! It's not many men that put their hearts out there for the world to see.. it's very refreshing!! Honest emotion!! Love it!!

Leni Qinan said...

Lol, I'm back Skeeter, you made my day!

(*looking at the award over and over with a smile on my face*)

Thanks again!

Amber Star said...

Oh gosh...thanks...I was wondering what I was going to blog about today. When I saw your post for the day I was hoping it wasn't that, even if it is museum quality.
*big grin*

Thank you, my little northern neighbor

Mel said...

Well done, sir!

And well stated. You write of your passion well.