Today, Zirelda and Harshita gave me something special. Thank you both for this beautiful award.
This one came with some strings ... and the rules are :
1. The winner can put the logo on their blog
2. Link the person you received your award from
3. Nominate at least 7 other blogs.
4. Put links of those blogs on yours.
5. Leave a message on the blogs you’ve nominated.
So, my seven nominees are:
1. Although I don't think she goes much for awards, I want to give the first one to Maria. Her blog is always well written and remarkable. Best wishes for health and family dear. Our favorite college football teams meet on Nov 1st. It will be something to see.
2. I choose Eva because her blog is just plain fun to read. She's my favorite accountant and faux exotic dancer. Drop by and say "Hi!" to her and her sidekick, Boog.
3. a good one from Australia, Kookaburra. I think he and Mrs. Kookaburra are still celebrating a birthday.
4. Robyn who has just been out on a very interesting trip.
5. The only woman I would wear a kilt for, Terri. I really like the way she talks about her, um, bossoms. Two bonus points awarded dear.
6. Kylie from Australia. She keeps up many blogs with different themes. Check 'em out when you get a chance.
7. One of the best jumping little juke joints on the net, the Wild Onion Cafe. Many Happy returns everyone!
Thanks for keeping such great blogs everyone!