Some say that these modern equivalents of the old West’s Chuckwagon have the best, most tastiest food known to man. Critics of the "mobile dining experience" say that many roach coaches are "legally challenged" and point to problems like:
- Operating without a valid permit
- No handwashing available
- Inadequate hot holding facilities
- Inadequate cold holding facilities
- Foods from unapproved source
- Unapproved vehicle
- Failure to pay sales taxes
- bouncing it over every bump in the road
- playing that thumpity thump thump music
- while eating with one hand
- holding a cell phone in the other
- and steering with her knees.
Do you think I should give up being cynical for Lent this year ... again?